Friday, May 21, 2010

Hedi Slimane - ANOTHER MAGAZINE Interview

Dean Mayo Davies interviewed the legendary Hedi Slimane in his bi-monthly column on ANOTHER MAGAZINE to reveal how music has enriched his work and shaped his identity. 

"I was moving from Berlin and the beat of an ethereal electronic sound, to the birth of a chaotic indie rock scene in London,” he says. “It was the beginning of it all, and I just loved every second of it. At the time, besides documenting the scene and publishing books, I used my project at Dior Homme as an open tribune to introduce the birth of this movement. My collections were truly a collection of friends, musicians, and fans. They were all over my shows, composing music for it, strutting my runways with the nonchalance of a generation in style. The Rakes found a title for my show ‘The world was a mess but his hair was perfect." - Hedi Slimane


ANOTHER MAGAZINE

0 comments:

 
© Copyright by MURDERFREAK : FANATIC VIEWS OF THE URBAN DECAY  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial