Monday, July 24, 2006

Final Home

Back to the warm sound of home ...



Been hell of a week and, juz glad I am back with my love one and my boyz ! Lot of unpacking and lot of catchin' up to do so gonna chill for a while before letting the engine burn again...



Eastcoast vs Westcoast again ! My favourite cap at da moment thanks to Hasheeme for bringing me to incredibleshop@hk and thanks to Keith for showing and tempting me ! Can't get ruder than tis ! All u in HK go check out the Incredible for all the goodies !

And thus the eastcoast punk make his statement !



Spent Sunday chilling at the chillest place in Singapore , the arabian street of the island.



Seen at Arab Street Singapore :



0 comments:

 
© Copyright by MURDERFREAK : FANATIC VIEWS OF THE URBAN DECAY  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial