Saturday, April 29, 2006

Juz a run down on what's blasting my boom box , check it ! ( check them at PUNKIDZ's radio blog )

holler if ya hear me - 2Pac
Real Muthaphuckkin G's - Eazy-E
Swerve (Feat. Webbie) - Lil' Boosie
Sippin On A 40 (ft Dresta & B.G. Knocc Out) - Eazy E
rockstar poser - n.e.r.d
me too - Lil' Boosie
(Tribute to Tupac) 'Still' - T-Jay
Get Crunk, Get Buck -Al Kapone
too much - Lil' Boosie
The Rain - The Game
You'z A Trick -Lil' Flip
I Sho Will (Remix) - Lil' Wyte Feat. Lil' Flip
West Coast Gangsta Team - 2Pac
Murder One -Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
let me get me -Lil' Boosie
It's On -Eazy-E
Real Niggaz Don't Die -N.W.A.
Cradle 2 The Grave - 2Pac
Gucci Bag (Sparks Fly RMX) -Playaz Circle F. Ludacris
Wuddup -The Game
Outro (Red Bandana)- The Game

Perfect soundtrack for the WAR that's going on in my company now. All suckers should juz rot and die !!!

0 comments:

 
© Copyright by MURDERFREAK : FANATIC VIEWS OF THE URBAN DECAY  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial