Friday, March 17, 2006



The evil package arrived and the dopest contents dropped by ! Boy do I love the writing on the Tee : My pupils slowly dilate as she drips down my throat like the numbing touch of Winter's apathy. Let's see what the methamphibian crewz will come out next !



Was browsing through a magazine when I discovered this nice CD shops here in Shenyang dealing with metal CDs ! A rare gem in a china city. Headed down on the weekend and checked it out.

Had a great conversation with the boss. The only problem we faced is that he keep telling me bands in chinese while I to him in English ! Ha !




My loots while I head out the shop ... and got some for my dude too !

Music will always bring people together while money will always tear people apart so remember that.

0 comments:

 
© Copyright by MURDERFREAK : FANATIC VIEWS OF THE URBAN DECAY  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial